Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Not proud, but it happened.

Over lunch yesterday, I took my digital camera into Walmart to download all my pictures from the last year using a kiosk in their Camera Dept. I couldn't get the machine to work, so I asked the dept. manager to help me.

He couldn't get the machine to work right either, so together we had to manually select a few hundred pictures, about a third of which were photos I took for my Walmart movie last year of the inside of the same Walmart near the same dept.

As the dept. manager's expression became progressively more quizzical as we looked at more and more pictures of the inside of his own store, I slowly let out a mini-series of obnoxious rotten egg farts I had been holding in at work all morning. It felt good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

Baby, you got nothing but class.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Dunnski Love said...

I think that's how Kurosawa used to do it.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Voix said...

Wal-Mart stealth is one of your specialities, isn't it?

Now that I've witnessed it, I am Very Impressed with your creative coolness.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home